Landscape Technician – Entry Level
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check daily to ensure that equipment is safe and operational to operate before use.
- Report equipment that has defects to office same day.
- Timely attendance every day at the agreed upon start times and take breaks as permitted.
- Responsible for following health and safety directives.
- Promote and practice a safe working environment.
- Provide self evaluation for performance reviews.
- Prepare grounds for new installations, this includes removing existing landscapes.
- Provide support installing new irrigation systems.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts utilizing Teammate and Customer feedback.
- Communicate in a positive manner with all areas and levels – Customers, Management, & Teammates.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Key Performance Measures
- Equipment defects are recorded same day as observed.
- Completes work assigned in a quality and timely manner.
- Timely attendance and take daily breaks as permitted.
- Submit completed timecard on time every time.
- Report escalated Customer issues same day.
- Utilizing proper lifting techniques when loading or unloading materials/equipment.
- Office programs and processes implemented and followed.
- Self evaluation submitted on time as requested.
- Works well with others.
- Practiced a safe working environment.
- Attends 95% of scheduled training per quarter.
- Good communication skills
- Some English and Spanish proficiency
- Focused on safe practices to ensure a safe working environment
- Sense of urgency to solve for the Customer
- One – Three (1 – 3) years of demonstrated Landscape experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred